Garage Door Opener Sales, Repair & Maintenance Services in St. Albert
The purchase of a new garage door is often one of the biggest investments you make for home improvement. However, this investment can go in vain if you fail to choose the right opener for your garage door. A garage door opener not only adds lots of comfort to your life, but also enhance the overall security and safety of your home.
At, St. Albert Garage Doors, we offer a wide range of garage door openers of the leading brands to our clients across St. Albert. We are not just limited to opener sale, but also provide repair, installation and maintenance services.
Our door opener installation and maintenance solutions are highly competitive and reasonable. There is no door opener that our adroit technicians cannot install or repair. We pride ourselves on providing superior customer service along with cutting-edge solutions. Our team consists of highly qualified and experienced technicians who are well-versed with the mechanism and technology of the opener.
Different Types of Garage Door Openers Provided, Installed & Serviced By St. Albert Garage Doors.
- Chain Driven Systems – It is the most cost-effective type of opener that utilizes a chain to raise or lower the door safely and smoothly. If you have a detached garage, then this can be the ideal pick for you as it creates a lot of noise when in use.
- Belt Driven Systems – This opener is similar to chain drive, but use belt to raise and lower the garage door instead of chain. It is quiet in operation, but cost a little more than the chain driven systems.
- Screw Driven Systems – Screw driven systems are more efficient than both belt or chain systems. They are perfect for heavier doors that require more power. Its mechanism relies on a threaded steel rod and it creates a little more noise than a belt driven, but less than a chain driven.
- Direct Drive Systems – In this system, there is a direct drive opener and the motor is responsible for all the heavy lifting. There is a chain that remains stationary and the motor moves along with it to lift the door.
Why You Must Have A Garage Door Opener
- For Added Security
- To Protect Your Vehicles From Extreme Climatic Conditions
- For Your Convenience
- For Smooth Functioning of The Door
Why Hire St. Albert Garage Doors Professionals For Garage Door Opener Service in St. Albert?
- 24/7 Emergency Services
- All Makes & Models of Garage Door Openers
- Repair, Replace and Install
- Residential & Commercial Door Opener Service
- Locally Owned & Operated
- Competitive Rates & Flexible Timings
- Skilled & Trained Professionals
- Courteous, Uniformed Technicians
- Licensed, Insured & Bonded
- FREE estimates
- Free On-Site consultation
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed